I will say this until the day I die: “We (you) do not live our lives just for us. “ When you find who you are, your calling, gift, talent and truth, master it. Master it so that you can give it back to the universe and help heal and help another individual. :We are spiritual beings having a humanistic experience.” -Pastor Paula White Who you are is already inside of you. We just fail at listening and being in tune with our individuality.
Sometimes you have to put the needs of others and your jobs on the counter and spend time with YOURSELF and listen your spirit is connected to a powerful energy source (God) who has something to say. There is an answer for your questions and a pathway to discover who you are, and your destiny.
Don’t live based on what others say you are. STOP listening to what people think about you especially those who don’t know who you are or you’re true potential. You have gifts and talents that you are not aware of. You are more than the job you have, you are more than the money in your bank account, and you are more than your education. We are spiritual beings having a humanistic experience.
Before we can help others, we, have to want help ourselves grow and change; end excuses and stop blaming others for what we do and who we are. I was raped; abused, neglected, homeless had nothing. I remember not having a coat for winter in foster care and not a family member to reach out to but I don’t allow my story to be my hindrance. I am 23 in college creating a better me, so that I can help another young girl in foster care and youth around the nation, around the world.
You can do it! No excuses why you can’t. There have been adults and children all around the world without education, illnesses and diseases; parentless, poor and some are missing their limbs but are changing history. Each one Reach one!
What can you do to create a better you? Steps that I think that are important are:
- Start asking the question: Who am I?
- Sit down with yourself; think about your life, and your journey.
- As yourself: What has caused me great pain and how has it (negatively and positively) impacted my life? Pray and talk to God (or whomever you believe in) Cry, scream, yell, jump for God knows your journey. Not everything bad is sent by God but it all can be used by God to create!
- Am I ready to make a change? Do I want to change?
- What does change mean to me?
- Realistically how can I start to make a change?
I’m praying for you! You got this!