My definition of religion:
The core foundation of hypocrites who strongly hold beliefs that binds, and suppress people. about one self A hidden mask of lies that is portrayed as truth.
1. the box that keeps people captive but is supposed to promote freedom.
2. Based on man-made traditions.
3. the mask that will never offer a resolution
4. kills and causes war
5. tells us to lie to ourselves and feel holy and sanctified
6. tells us how to judge and to take the role of “god” for ourselves
7. has attempted to kill faith
8. Filled with ignorant people who cannot think for themselves
9. allows for excuses to atrocious behaviors
10. A political statement and a mockery of “GOD”
11. Religion doesn’t know GOD!
12. Religion is a BOX!
13. Religion is a curse not a blessing. Religion is a arrogant, self-centered, self authorized, and demeaning rhetorical thought
I hold these truths to be self-evident that religion is mans worst enemy (that we created) and needs to die.
Jesus was and has been out of the box-which was hard for people to accept that he broke “religious laws/rule” for they did no good. These laws prevented people from learning about God and living an abundant life.” He defeated that law that excluded people. Many are angry with GOD, it’s not “his” fault, it’s the fault of the people who false testified, preached, prayed and evangelize his holy word, for money, fame and revenge. Jesus ran from such crowds.
We think we know God, but we often see the people who are supposed to represent him instead.